Tommy and I discuss 'drag culture'
- Tommy: what are you opinions on drag culture?
- Me: like, dragging things really got a lot done, I mean look at the pyramids. Who doesnt love pyramids?
- Tommy: I know but like
- Me: Stonehenge, too.
- Tommy: the invention of the wheel has helped out so much don't you think?
- Me: something about the extra effort and dead slaves though.
- Tommy: I suppose... i just feel it's so unnecessary.
- Me: Who needs fancy round things to minimize effort when you're at the whim of a pantheon of gods?
“As a Muslim, I’m sick of people asking me how I feel about 9/11. What do you want me to say, seriously? Do you want me to say, “It was a great plan, mwahahaha!” before I fly off on a magic carpet? I was born and raised in this country and was just as shocked as everyone else to learn there were people on this earth so vile as to commit such a horrific attack - or to even think about doing it. But I didn’t do it. Neither did 99.999999999 percent of the roughly 1.5 billion people in the world who also call themselves Muslims. So why should I or any other Muslim apologize for what happened? Nickleback is planning on releasing another album. Should I ask white people to apologize for that?” —
Aman Ali (via anthagio)
I would like to apologize on the behalf of all white people for Nickelback’s existence